Would you like to review amazing products for your kids? We are currently accepting reviewers with kids of all ages. Please note that this is not a paid position. However, you will get to keep the item that you review, and you can pass on anything that doesn’t appeal to you.
- All reviews must be submitted by the deadline. If an emergency arises and you know you will not be able to meet the deadline, it is imperative that you let us know as soon as possible. Missing deadlines without letting us know why, or missing them frequently for any reason is grounds for immediate removal as a reviewer.
- Reviews should be at least 400 words, completely original and posted only on our site. We do not copy and paste information from the websites. Please include that information in your own words as much as possible. The majority of the post should focus on your experience with the product.
- Going over 400 words is encouraged, but never add “fluff” to make the post longer.
- You must include photos of the product being used. We do not have a specific rule on the number of photos, but please take enough to properly illustrate its uses.
- Posts must be grammatically correct. Our editor will clean up anything that slips by, as we know it can be hard to edit your own work, but we do expect the post to be structurally correct.
- We reserve the right to edit your post. We will never change your voice, but we do edit to target certain keywords, add in relevant social media links for the company and include giveaways when requested by the sponsor.
- If there is a problem with your review item, please tell us right away and we will handle it.
- Videos for reviews are not required but are strongly encouraged. We sometimes have opps that do require videos. We will let you know if video is required when we offer you the opp. If you accept an opp with this requirement, you are expected to do a video.
If you can agree to meet our requirements and would like to apply to become a MyKidsGuide reviewer, please fill out the form. Filling out the form does not guarantee a position.